DutchWolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DutchWolves

Home of SWFA guilds DutchWolves & DutchWolvesYB.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dutchwolves guild tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMuffinMan
Admin
TheMuffinMan

Dutchwolves guild tournament Empty
PostSubject: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:19 am

Commanders, your not so friendly neighborhood MuffinMan is hosting a Guild Tourney! The grand prize being a $10 crystal pack! (More prizes and details below)
The website where the bracket and time of the matches is challonge.com, don't forget to sign up! Of course with people being in different time zones we can be flexible on times. After you sign up leave the rest to TheMuffinMan. To make it the easiest and simplest, try to use your swfa ID as your username in challonge.com, if it is already taken then please attempt to put a number or two after so you can still keep the same name and to make it easier for competitors to know who's butt they're whoopin. Also please post your username on this thread so I can add you to the tourney. The expectation is the have dates and times for the matches by the end of the month and then we will start making it a regular thing.
It will be 1on1 matches, best 2 out of 3. And because some people are afraid of the competition, we are also doing double elimination. (Which pretty much means you can fall out of the tournament once and get an extra try, the bracket will show the mentally ill ones how it works.) Here is the catch, because most commanders use the awesome Empire and some use the Rebel Scum the winner of this tournament will have to be skilled with both factions. The match overseer will randomly pick one of the two contestants about to duel. That commander will get to choose which side he uses for the first match. The loser of the first match will pick which side he uses on the next match. And if there is a 3rd match then the contestant that the overseer did NOT randomly choose at the beginning will choose for the tie breaker.
Now for prizes: 1st place will receive a $10 crystal pack. 2nd place will receive 2 $3 packs. And the runner ups below them will all receive a $3 pack. Also with 1st place comes bragging rights, promotion to Captain and everyone has to bow down to that person (except TheMuffinMan because he won't lose buahahaha)

Last edited by TheMuffinMan on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://swfadutchwolves.board-directory.net
Bukkit (chan)

PostSubject: Re: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 9:04 pm

バケト chan
(Bukkit)

Sounds like a good tournament, thanks again for setting it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoobSabot

PostSubject: Re: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:14 pm

Sweet, can't wait to pwn some newbs!
Back to top Go down
Beerforce1

Beerforce1

PostSubject: Re: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 am

An you calling noob?^ NOOB!
Back to top Go down
RiPCT5555

PostSubject: Re: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:11 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
RiPCT5555

PostSubject: Re: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:12 am

Actually its empire scum, let me remind you rebels won the war and destroyed 2 death stars Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
Beerforce1

Beerforce1

PostSubject: Re: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:36 am

Well we shall have to make up for that by kicking your rebel arses back to the holes you crawled out of!
Back to top Go down
TheMuffinMan
Admin
TheMuffinMan

PostSubject: Re: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:28 am

Don't forget to sign up and give TheMuffinMan your user ID!
Back to top Go down
https://swfadutchwolves.board-directory.net
ImperialNomad

PostSubject: Re: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:51 pm

signed in as ImperialNomad. Looking forward to those matches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutchwolves guild tournament   Dutchwolves guild tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dutchwolves guild tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DutchWolves :: StarWarsForceArena :: Tournament & Coop-
Jump to: